Welcome to the Tsurumi International Lounge website !
Tsurumi Ward strives to accommodate the various needs of residents with different cultural backgrounds, so as to secure an optimal living environment for both Japanese and foreign residents. Tsurumi International Lounge aims to serve as the platform for such programs.
We provide various services to assist foreign residents, such as consultation and information services in foreign languages (English, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Tagalog). We also provide a Japanese language learning assistance program as well as Japanese lessons for children.
We also provide opportunities for promoting mutual friendship among foreign and Japanese residents. All residents are most welcome here.
What's New ?
- ※Due to the typhoon No.19, Tsurumi International Lounge will be closed on October 12 (Sat) and 9:00-13:00 on October 13 (Sun).
- 【Notice: Event Information in Tsurumi Ward】 【No.12】 Information of Tsurumi Ward Residents Festival You can enjoy performances of Japanese traditional arts and works such as calligraphy, bonsai (Japanese potted dwarf tree), Japanese dolls and so on. * The events of the mark of □ are free of charge.
- 【Notice: Event Information in Tsurumi Ward】On October 9 (Wed) , Tsurumi River Clean Campaign.
- 【Notice：Event Information in Tsurumi Ward】 October 26th （Sat.）Let’s enjoy walking around Tsurumi, multi-cultural city!
- 2019/10 Lounge News No.59en
- 【Notice：Event information in Tsurumi Ward】 On September 28 (Sat), Bamboo Lantern Festival（Moon Viewing）
- 【Notice：Event Information in Tsurumi Ward】 Tsurumi Uchina Festival on Sept 21 & 22
- 【Notice: Event information in Tsurumi Ward】8/18 (Sun) (Michijyuneh)
- 【Notice：Event Information in Tsurumi Ward】July 27 & 28（Sat. & Sun.） (Tsurumi Shrine Tenno Festival)
- 【Notice：Event Information in Tsurumi Ward】July/17（Wed.）・18（Thurs.）・19（Fri.）Fireworks Display of Bon dance by main temple of Sojiji,” Mitama matsuri” 【festival for the spirits of the deceased 】