Registered member groups can use the seminar rooms of Tsurumi International Lounge on a reservation basis.
Basic Information on Seminar Rooms
Available Seminar Rooms
Room A (Capacity: 24 persons)
Room B (Capacity: 24 persons)
Room C (Capacity: 24 persons)
Rooms A and B can be combined into one room (Capacity: 48 persons).
Time Frames for Reservation (Fixed)
Morning: 9:00 - 13:00
Afternoon: 13:00 - 17:00
Night: 17:00 - 21:00
Free of charge
How to Use Seminar Rooms
A group needs to make a registration to use the seminar rooms.
How to Make a Registration
1. A group is to submit the group membership application form (Form No.1) to the lounge office.
2. If the application is accepted, a member card will be issued.
Conditions to Become a Member Group
A group is to carry out its activities mainly in Tsurumi Ward and satisfy any of the following requirements:
1. A group whose major objective is to support foreign residents, promote international exchange/cooperation, etc.
2. A group other than the group specified in 1. above, carrying out activities to facilitate support for foreign residents, international exchange, international cooperation, etc.
3. Any other group approved by the head of Tsurumi Ward as eligible to use the lounge
Notwithstanding the foregoing conditions, any group with commercial, religious or political purposes or any group which carries out activities contrary to public morals is not eligible for group registration.
How to Make a Reservation for Seminar Rooms
1. Reservation can be made by telephone or a visit to the office from 9:00 a.m. of the first day (if that day is a holiday, the next business day) of the month three months prior to the meeting. Reservation is accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. For reservation, submission of the reservation form (Form 4) is required. A registered group that has made a reservation by telephone is requested to submit the reservation form within 7 days after the reservation made by phone.
3. A registered group can make reservations for up to six time slots a week.
A "time slot" means one time frame unit, namely four(4) hours each.